hot hot bored

it's araw ng mga baby today...i love halo-halo...thank you americans who brought freezers in 1920...thank you chinese vendors who experimented with caramel and ice shaves...hahahaha

anyway i decided to post here that i am feeling happy...rather anticipating my meeting with my friends, exceptionally weird lahat at love na love ko! *cheers*

and it somewhat disturbs me na si Lebron ko (yung shih tzu namin dito) tulog nang tulog near my feet na i almost stepped on him twice! but good he's sleeping...or else he'd be looking at me now with those puppy eyes and that infamous tilt-of-the-head and make me play with him against my will! hmph...yeah, talk about lovehate situation...

but nevertheless im glad to have such a pet. dati kasi i didn't like dogs. even my ma and bros except the eldest. but with the arrival of this...baby? well, reduced stress, happier atmosphere, and a huggy item when i need to cry or destress a bit. pag trip ko mang-uto...i get a doggy biscuit and let him shake hands, stand, high five, sit, and lie down at my will...nyahahahahaha. but with the fear that he might become obese, i hold back...as much as i can, at least....

anyway ayun lang...hindi pa pla ngccnfirm ang mga people on the outing...come on, i need to hear you guys, so text me or something...:*

btw BERN! i hope you get your test na. (hindi pa kasi ngrreply sa ym ko, so just in case...) *hugs*

No comments: