my poem

Just browsed this again sa net...kinda sad. Pero cool. :) Read...

I noticed how lately you seem so not yourself- you’re quite aloof
My loving heart felt quite uncertain, it suddenly yearned for proof
I pressed myself against your chest, expecting your embrace
When it didn’t come I reached for your hand which moved away from place

Looking deeply in your eyes, such fervent passioned spheres

I saw love’s fire, right from the heart of a loving man, so fierce
But I knew from then, I realized, this loving passion is
For another one we know who’s there- the one you’re sure to miss

Once dreamt of telling you the truth of who my first love is
Once thought of sharing all about how you bring me bliss
But from where I’m standing now I see love crystal clear
Way out of reach, beyond my stretch of road, it’s nowhere near

It hurts to think I was the one who finally made you smile
It pains me worse to remember how I even stayed awhile

I thought I had it better than the one who used to be
But truth be damned it’s her you love- and never was it me

No comments: