Timeout sa holy week

I am soo soo bored.

Anyway I'm just so happy that I got this chance to write again, as I don't think I can go on like this for another day longer.

Flashback: Two days ago I was taken to my father's place sa Caloocan to be the props person there, meaning dahil wlang tao around there, I had to be there just so no one would come in without permission...and yeah, to answer the phone calls as well. At pumayag na rin ako para malay ko ba, makabonding ko pla siya. And also para wlang msabi ang other side of the family...at para hindi na rin siguro magbarkada trip ang lalaking to, inuman na naman yan, haay.

Ay ayun, from wed night to friday night I was there all the time, kain, tulog, tv...man, I really lived the life of the pig. I don't like it, kasi I kept thinking of the house floor...which I had painstakingly cleaned with chlorox right before I left.

Other concerns include my dread for my mom's temper, kasi sa totoo she was very very uncomfortable with sending me over there, basta, some family thing...yet I could not help but smile at that kasi dun ko nakita ang rare display of concern niya, hehehe. Kakatuwa, parang batang ninakawan ng toy bigla, hahahaha! I had agreed na one night lang ang stay ko dun pero na-extend ng two kasi naawa naman ako sa tatay ko, I mean...he sees me less oft so siya ang pinili kong pagbigyan. So that's one...

And another is hindi tlg ako nakatulog mabuti dun. First night I slept at 330am. Tapos ung next night thanks to repa I had someone to talk to until 1245 when he decided to sleep na rin and I eventually laughed myself to sleep at what he had said then. At dito na rin umiral ung katarayan ko on the first night when my father, despite my protest, went off with his berkies and went on a beer trip. He deined it, eh kaso amoy ko siya eh, you know the smell of beer, right? At ayun, tinarayan ko, hindi ko pinansin when he told me to get to sleep and stop watching tv. Epal kaa....

Hmm...pero may hapi thing rin naman, like food trips...I had halohalo for 2 straight days, then out of my whim, my father bought me a can of pineapple slices at around ten in the eve because I was getting restless then. Tapos nung nagcomplain akong nagugutom na ko at wlang dinner sa house, we went off sa monumento to eat chowking (man, bakit naman sa lahat ng options...).

Si therese, katext ko rin so I felt comforted with that. I want to talk to her some more...hmm...kailan kya un?

I just have to plan the outing real quick. But how...

No comments: