Fatness peach

a very detailed morning rant-

today i opened my eyes, finally ending my very vivid dream of a night adventure with my ma, uncle, aunt, and my little cuz mark, took a big sigh, and finally out of my side of the bed at ten am.

wah. record breaker. i usually wake up and rise at 11-12, hehehe. anyway...

the first person i saw was my shoti keith. kay aga aga nglalaro na ng dota sa pc ni mami. sheesh.

pero come to think of it ten am is not really too early, hehehe...ok, let him play...

i listened to the voices outside. ma's very sonorous voice rang clearly there.

Lord, give mama and me patience para hindi ako masigawan at di rin ako mkgwa ng msma sa knya today...

I remembered to pray for the morn, thank God for another day's chance of adventure to live. then personal petitions...then pray for strength...for Bern, and a classmate of mine...

Hmm...wonder what's for breakfast? May nakapagsaing kaya? Si Lebron kmain na kaya?

at parang nabasa ako ni Keith- he told me to go eat bfast. I checked my cell muna, my aunt texted me asking kung andun dw me sa house. i affirmed.

so sleepy girl me headed out to my room sa kbila, combed my hair for starters, looked at the mirror and recalled repa who badly needs a comb most of the time, laughed at that thought, and ayun, punta na bogchi sa happy noisy kitchen...

Yay, ma cooked my fave eggs with potatoes...yumyumyum...at andito pa pla si pinsan alain, sana dito na siya whole holy week para happy, hehehe.

Andun na pla si aunt ko, hehehe...textext pa. I miss you sobra, san ka ba nangggaling, hmph...

Kain lang, reminded everyone not to give Lebron anything from the plate, and naging topic din ung, 'Lebron ate out of the trash!'

How dare baby leb- grrgrr hindi ka ba pinapakain? hmph.

I cleared the kitchen afterwards, brewed my next big story plot while washing the dishes, and when i was done, it's art attack, hehehe...

while si alain ay ngbbbad sa ffro, ako naman ay nagsketch sa intermediate pad ng anime, write my next story plot, then isip...nyahahahahahaha...

~sabi ko morning lang, so til here na xa, hohoho~

No comments: