Sick peachness

After 2 days of make-up duty in the hospital ward, I finally free myself from the burden of sleepless nights and thinking too much of my deficiency, hehehe.

Anyway sobrang sakit ng lalamunan ko now, getting intermittent fever, sakit ng ulo...man, it's getting so bad that I've been currently taking a couple of meds for it. Which is so not typical of me, who's waay less afraid of tablets than the previous year (yei).

I want to go out. I am planning to do the scheduling next week thursday, but I will have to consult my partner for this- si repareps. Which reminds me- I forgot to call him because I fell asleep yesterday and ayun, I feel bad about it.

I want to go out of manila and somewhere with fresh air and beaches. I want to start reviewing my anatomy physiology. I want to start summarizing my ward notes na napakagulo, hehehe.

Miss ko na si Therese at Bern at Tif at...hmm...I think everyone naman.

Isang hapon pla nakita ko si Leanne may ksmang guy, hehehe...I teased her about it nga through text, kktuwa. Di ko ksi mlapitan then coz I was in a hurry.

What to expect:

Gusto kong lubusin ang summer na ito kasi next school year I am going to be unreacheable. Kasi third year sa min ang pinaka toxic, dami daw abala na wala ng oras for lakwatsa or rest time...even tv time should be erased, according to some Daniel guy I happened to meet yesterday in the nursing office. :) Hayun.

Man, I need a vacation!

No comments: