my eyes hurt huhu

peachie grouch morning...

my eyes hurt like some fighting cock sa sabungan (i swear, coz i've seen how those poor fowls look like past surviving a battle- one or two eyes closed, motionless except for breathing)

anyway im having a bit of a level 2 nostalgia and a level 5 irritation today after waking up too early. kagabi kasi we waited for ma to come home, pinatulog muna ang guys at kming tatlo ni mama shane at ako stayed up until 4 am i think dun sa other room, chika galore ng mga anythings, hahahaha...

tapos ginising kami kasi bubungkal na naman sa bathroom doorway at 8, so I was forced to evacuate my bed space and go to the living room, putting my orange towel over myself like some royalty person.

flipping my towel over myself (which I played like a cape- oo na weird ako pag weird hahaha), I sat there like a king and recalled yesterday, smiling to myself...until the worker passed by, seeing me in my infamous 'comfy getup' (think really light clothing). Of course as I was very very pissed with having to get up so early I put up a poker face despite myself and pretended to disregard my shamelessness. After he walked out of sight I stood up and began to make breakfast, placing my towel over my head to pretend to be manny pacman (na parang lamog ang mata), nyehehehe...

*giggle* too much info, ayyy...

anyway masaya sa house, ingay with lots of people and construction going on...playstation kami and some went for pc games...

kanina umulan when I went out on an errand to the store. sinundo ako ni arvin. touched naman si achi...

tapos when i finally had my turn here sa pc, i saw YANI!!! Aw, I really missed her...man, I love that girl sobra. She's so cool...obviously I think highly of that woman, napaka wow sa studies, sa friendships niya, sa sports, at lupet everish sa online games!!! Pero best like ko none of them...it's her kenkoy stance when she cannot decide, hahahaha! I miss that...*sniff*

Anyway I miss my gorgeous birds. Si yani, mark, karl, kr, sy, jo, jords, julie, da...si swallow miss ko na rin ah, haay.

Ay, speaking of which...I am at this point undecided on what to do on my 20th birthday. My goodness, I am 20? man...

I want to plan a day out with my sj friends, of course, as usual nmn...and this year I want a plan out also for my ust friends. And another out for my family sa father side, and another sa magpipinsan.

So tell me what to do, hahahaha...definitely no sleepovers as is the rule, and no swimming kasi sa family outing na namin yun.

I miss herschel- nasan ka na ba? Huhuhuhu...don't leave that special space in my heart for you just yet, hahahaha! mwah! miss you!!! if you read this magparamdam ka!!! hahahaha!

Tif! I love you too! :* I hope you get over that PE thing, hmph, epal. hahahaha.

Cge, til here muna, later duty pa pla for me...yeah yeah busy summah!!!

No comments: