Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored

Hahaha. Need I say more? Actually, yes.

I am bored! Come on! Aaaa. It's killing me. But I'm still playing the resilient little imp that I am- I don't want to work on my school stuff yet, those pref cards waiting for me...I can almost hear them shouting, "Do us...do us..." But I cover my ears and say, "I won't." Not today. Not when I'm supposed to be living my sedentary life. Ahahaha.

Just before this I tried tinkering with my Rubix (I gave it a name and a gender). Since I learned how to do the third layer just this Tuesday I have been assembling and mixing him up again and again. After lunch I was busying myself with doing him with time pressure. My personal best is just 3 mins 9 sec. Average is 4 minutes. Initial time is 6 minutes. Shame, my little bro can do it in 2...

But of course that gets boring in no time. So I tried camwhoring mode within my four walls and it soon lost its appeal for today...duh, not so much fun there, hahaha.

And so I got up and tried net surfing, which I have been doing for two days straight. I checked my mail, browsed for new stuff on google, checked out vids at youtube, wrote on blogspot, checked other people's multiply accounts, fixed my friendster account, wrote on the blog there (ok, I am a blogaholic, I know)...modified my images...then I now don't have much to do other than breathe and talk nonesense with my housemates, hahaha. Which is also fun, but then loses its thrill later on...

OK, OK, so the boredom is getting to me that much. :) Thank God for my blogspot...I am writing my thoughts now instead of using my idle hands for something else I'd regret later on. Hahahaha. It is always important to keep them working unless you're asleep...or else!

Now I'm craving for pancit canton. Maybe I should cook some after this entry...

I feel so bored. I want to start up on a good piece of story, a script...or a poem perhaps, but then...my inspiration tank needs refilling. Hahahaha.

Hmm...if I get insanely bored enough I'd be doing those pref cards...

No way...Anni wouldn't do that. Hahaha. Let my whore nursing take the backseat for now. I'll try to get in the mood and then I'm pleasuring myself with writing, which I really love. :P

No comments: