Epistaxis may be secondary to excess heat

So beware, that's just a reminder when you sit beside me, hahaha.

OK, that's just me and my joke, hahaha. Well somehow it's got something to do with today's events...hmm...anyway other than that I am just happy that I got to spend a lot of good time with Jrep and Maski, two of my closest friends. And yeah, both of them are just dirty bastards. Hahaha.

We danced, ate together...chika...

And yeah, i finally learned how to do a good rubiks...hahaha. :)thank you dear maski^^ now i can sleep soundly, hahahaha. :)

But then again...you made me think again. Jrep's always accused me of overthinking. I say that, if it were a crime I'd be in life sentence. Hahaha.

OK, not much to say today. Just lots of love for these two guys/girls who made my day.:)

No comments: