If Schoolwork Could Kill...

I might as well be six feet under.
I hate being buried deep into a helpless mountain of tasks and not knowing how to get out. Well not yet. All I know is I am screaming silently, though trying to seem poised and unaffected. I wish I didn't have to go through all this.
I wish I could just sleep forever for like probably a whole week...in vacation. I want to go to a rural setting where there's trees and I could breathe in fresh air. Maybe high in Baguio would do me wonders...
I want to get this disease off me. I am such a stressful nursing student who seems to be forced with tasks she cannot refuse.
Grrrrrrrrr
I want out. Please lang. T.T
I have a life too!!!
Can anyone hear me?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OK, OK, I know this is futile...hahaha. It makes me all the more miserable. Maybe binging would do me a whole lot better.

No comments: