Fuzzies n more fuzzies

I am really sweating buckets here. Ang init. Grr. Today I what's left of my morning (I got off bed at around twelve thirty pm) in watching my bro and cuz play Resident Evil 0 which was pretty scray once you get into the suspense mood. Later I spent my time answering some weird tests in blogthings- an addictive habit which recurred just yesternight when i was reflecting on my past and was stuck with nothing else to do.

We ate some grilled pork. I have nothing against good cuisine and my brother's chefish tendencies, but his recipes make the biggest messes for me to clean up. Sometimes it's worth the meal...other times...I just want to get that butcher's knife and...(ok, ok, the test said I'd never be violent, hahaha)

A desperate solution-

Now I have Salon Pas on my nape...feels cool- something I was desperate to try out of my back pain which occurred past my seemingly endless nights and days of thesis-making and NCAs...nursing workloads which required me to sit for long hours in front of the pc. And since I normally do not sit properly (I have a tendency to lean forward when I'm in workaholic mode), the result is a very sore back and neck. Grr. So with the recommendation of my friend Maski, I purchased four strips as part of my trial test. The plaster caused me a lot of pain initially, but it offered partial relief, so it works...though I think my condition needs more than that- maybe a massage will cure this once and for all.

A bit of a flashback-

Which reminds me...that day sure was fun. March 28, 2008. Day out with Maski. After two hours of waiting in line to check our grades in the main bldg, we were finally free and cheering for our passing marks. We had a delayed lunch in the afternoon, about a quarter to three...and I suggested that we go play billiards. If I'm not mistaken, it's been eight years since I last played. My bro was the one who got hooked...he's such a hustler, hahaha.

Maski claims not having played for 2 weeks. Of course pinagbigyan niya ko (gender issue? fine...) but I lost all games (basura naman talaga laro ko, duh). Nevertheless I had a lot of fun. Of course, I plan to make it better next time para naman may kwenta akong kalaban. Hahaha.

Later we played Dancemaniax sa SM San Lazaro. It was fun, but we were off to a bad start, since I had to disturb the current player so that I could get my tokens in. Normally it's not a prob, but when the tokens didn't register we had to call for someone working there who can fix the jam...sure enough they didn't give a care on the ongoing game, so the current player was annoyed...though of course later on he understood the necessity of that.

Downstairs at the food court we took our down time and ate kitkat and pepsi. And while we were in a festive mood (pasado!), we took a lot of pictures of ourselves before we walked back to Lacson.

Later we chilled at McDonald's while waiting for my cousin to come by so I can head home with them. We sampled some buko pandan flurry (which didn't impress me because it made me look for Bequa's buko pandan salad with gulaman and buko strips which was way way better) and good old fries with ketchup. To kill more time, we turned camwhorish and took wacky shots of ourselves. It was really cool to hang out with Maski. I didn't even notice when it was time to go at around eight in the eve. My bro kept calling before then- which showed how much he worried about me.

Recent trips-

Kanina naglalaro ako ng weird game sa miniclip.com...I played Club Penguin. Yeah, it's sooo for kids, but then I was curious, so I created my account to play a red penguin. I had fun making pizzas, surfing, playing thin ice, trying to catch Fuzzies (mga mukhang bunot na creatures...multicolored pompoms which serve as fictional pests for penguins)...not bad for a timekiller.

I want to play wii but I am too proud to ask my cousin or my bros to teach me how to make it work (maybe after this entry, I will).

I want to go out of town...on an adventure with my mother or my cousin...but then of course since my ma isn't talking to me and my cousin is just far off...and I have duty pa...well, it's wishful thinking for now...sigh.

I am counting on Jonreph or Paulo to plan a mall-out with the whole gang (I can't take on the task since I have no hold on my schedule, as always)...I really really miss the circle.

List of my recent contacts-

J- Well, given naman na we always have contact. Just last night, past twelve na nagkkwento pa rin, san ka pa...at sinermonan ako ng loko about my issues. Hahaha. OK lang, nakaganti naman ako when I gave him my litany about his angels. Hahahaha. Mahabang kwento.

Os- I was waiting for his YM stat to turn into something 'not busy' to greet him. He greeted back. I'm genuinely happy for him, since he can relax more now.
Pau- I thank multiply for the chances I've had to get in contact with this guy. I am rather intrigued by a certain entry he wrote (well, he has always been intriguing). I just have to ask him about it, hahahaha.

Bern- I got my chance to talk to this girl through YM. She was having a bad time then on her group project wherein her groupmates left her hanging with all the work undone. Swearing aside, I thought she handled the situation pretty well. I'm proud of her.

Bequa- The sporty girl of the group...now a fencer. She looked so cool in her outfit as I saw in her display image. We talked briefly...and though she was busy, she's still sunny nonetheless. I wish I can watch her compete. I love this girl. Hahaha. I do hope she'll be able to make through the next two weeks alive. Workload can be a monster, I know.

Des- Ay ang bruhang ito nagtext weeks ago. It was funny, a silly joke. I am hoping for a threesome with hersch. If not that, a group out (which is the ideal para mas masaya) will be a sure blast. (at mare, nasaan ba si Herschel? I tried to make contact through her blog, but she seems to have hidden out in her cave...hmmm...)

Therese- Ay, recently I caught her at a time when she was inflicted with the writer's block. As part of distraction therapy, we mocked and insulted each other before she went back to pondering on how to go about her papers. Hahahaha. I miss this shobe of mine...she can be such a tofee- tough and sweet.^^

Tiff- We exchanged greetings just last week. She seemed fine, but how much can YM tell you...hmm. I hope to get an update on this girl...I wonder how her life's going..?

My question- Where's everybody else?T.T Prolonged separation anxiety...not good for me. Hahaha.

No comments: