Sedentary Lifestyle Is Not Good For Peach

Parang bacteria lang yan at tsaka ampicillin- it's a power struggle. Hahaha.

I guess I need more time to get used to the life of a pig (buhay baboy)...with activities round-the-clock of KTL- Kain, Tulog, Laro. I know that after exhausting myself to the point of having my physical body shout "NO MORE!" by eliciting the inflam complex secondary to viral invasion of my respiratory tracts (which is very unusual for me), I deserve to rest. Anni declares a good classic cure of R&R for her viral infection.

And rest I did for the first two days, sleeping for about 22 hours collectively (almost a day of playing sleeping beauty, turns out). Hahaha. Surprisingly I still feel the need to sleep lots. I'm hogging the covers in the middle of the day (with a medical thriller "Harvest" just beside me in bed and my bearhug companion "Wig" which might just start scolding me for my maladjusted biological rhythm.

It's been four days since classes in the College of Nursing ended. Finally! Kasi kami na lang ata ang naiwan doon. Sabi ko nga kina Ian and Jrep nung nagdinner kami sa KFC this Tuesday night (yes, we had a sudden meeting right after the last exam wherein classmate ko pa si Ian^^), hindi na namin nafeel yung start-of-vacation excitement kasi nalipasan na kami...parang gutom lang na sabik na sabik ka in one minute then later when the anticipation time is prolonged...ayun, you lose the taste for it.

The working table isn't at all empty-

Well, I'm not over my stuff.

1. I have my make up duties to bother myself with. Expectedly pupunta talaga ako sa school on Monday to see how to deal with my incomplete duty hours.

2. And my operating room papers are not done. I have three more pref cards to fix. My first three pref cards told me I need an average of 1 hour per pref card to make it good (btw- pref cards, which are presented in the size of 5x8 index cards, are records...ng kaso namin sa operating room- now if we don't get 10 approved and signed we cannot really graduate and get our license as an RN).

And peach is on night call? (yeah right) hahaha-

Two days straight of telephone trip til 4am? So unlikely of me...tsktsk...I modified the habit already, ok...hahaha.

So happy with my liberty to use the PC-

Yeah, I'm blogging again. My bros have been hogging the pc for a while since vacation started. Kung hindi NBA, Freestyle naman ang trip (which also happens to be a basketball game on pc, grr). hahaha. Well...

Brother issues...

Sa totoo lang that opened my eyes to my shortcomings here in the house. With all the school stuff I've been trying to get done, I already missed out on a lot of what's going on with my bros. It makes me feel sad, especially now siyempre kababalik ko lang from the alien world of nursing (I come in peace, hahaha), so they don't seem so fond of interacting with me. It's either with each other or with the pc. Poor girl me. Hahahay. I have to take advantage of the vacation...somehow.

The deafening silence...

My mother...has been giving me the silent treatment for a week already. Nagsimula kasi siya nung nagstay ako sa tandang sora, over at my groupmate's place to do our thesis na talaga namang pamatay, pang ab-lit, eh nursing nga kami eh (sir hibek!!!). So ayun, nagpaalam naman ako. Nagkaproblema lang sa sunduan. Miscommunication. Nagkasagutan, ayun. (I can't even believe I did that)I know where I went wrong and yet my mother takes it as an offense and refused to listen to any of my explanations. Which for me is rather predictable, because all she ever listens to is...no, wait, let's revise that- I'm the only one in the family she doesn't like to listen to. Hahaha. The boys can reason. The nerdy black sheep shuts up and takes the blame. Great rule for the herd, yeah.

I just hope she recovers from her tantrum real quick now- it's been a week. Her silence has caused me so much grief and anxiety. Also, I'm becoming even sicker than before (the virus in my sinuses became a real bad infection down sa throat ko), and I can't take meds because she has the doctor's prescription. Ayun.

Next week, goodbye sedentary lifestyle again...so the most I can do about it is enjoy and relish...the life of a pig. Aw yeah...

Now into so much music. Hahaha. I'm filling my newly acquired Samsung D900 with lots and lots of mp3s (now I see the value of a memory card, hehehe).

No comments: