I'm the pro...

Did this out of a whim yesterday at around 1-2 pm.

Wala lang. Funny how boredom squeezes the brains out of you that you have to use the heart to get something worthwhile done...hahaha. Seriously, it's not out of thin air...I used my limbic system to come up with this. :)

Anyway, I enjoyed doing this...inspired by and dedicated to a stranger who somehow starts to smell like a good friend to me. Hmm...

Professional Magna(nakaw)

I want to steal your every pain,
Take whatever sorrows remain therein
I want to be the one to hold,
And warm your heart when it turns cold,
I want to be the name you call,
At the break of pride, when you take your fall

When the darkness of the world overwhelms you whole
And snuffs our the last bit of hope in your soul
Turn your eyes beside you and see me there
Lighting your lamp with a willing flare

Let my words and embrace heal you
That you may open your eyes to days anew
Find love and hope, oh there you'll see
Me standing there...if you let me be

Be the cunning thief who steals your pain
Who takes whatever sorrows remain
Who would rather stay as near and hold
And warm your heart when it turns cold

Be the name...the first name you call
At the break of pride when you take your fall

In my arms...

No comments: